The course schedule lists all events and deadlines of the project w.r.t. the winter term 21/22. It is also available as .ics. Make sure that you subscribe to the calendar (as opposed to download and import the file), as the schedule may be subject to change.
Please feel free to join our Slack to ask questions and find the project proposals.
- Software Engineering Fair
- Wednesday, 20th October, 9-12, Virtual join Slack
- Registration Deadline
- Friday, 22th October, 13:00.
- Kick-off: Project Management
- Friday, 29th October, 9:50, Virtual Zoom.
- Kick-off: First Meeting With Your Customer
- TBA, begin of November
- HIGHEST: Teamtraining
- TBA - most likely mid November (per Team)
- Deadline: Project Management Draft
- Tuesday, 9th November, 9:00.
- Workshop: Project Management
- Thursday, 11th November or Friday, 12th of November - per team.
- Kick-off: Project Specifications
- Friday, 26th November, 9:50, Virtual Zoom.
- HIGHEST: Supervised Meeting
- TBA - per Team end of November to mid December
- Deadline: Project Specifications Draft
- Tuesday, 7th December, 09:00.
- Deadline: Project Specifications
- Friday, 17th December, 12:00.
- Kick-off: Design & QA
- Wednesday, 19th January, 10:00
- HIGHEST: Expert Talk
- TBA - per Team mid of January to mid February
- HIGHEST: Presentation Training (optional, except for BP students)
- TBA - mid of January - per team
- Mid-term Review
- Thursday, 27th January - per team -
- Workshop: Design & QA
- Final Presentation
- per team, Tuesday, 22th March
- Final Submission
- Tuesday, 22th March, 09:00
A Access from within the university network using RBG authentication